Go to http://us.cricut.com/design and log in to your account as usual.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Method 1: Uploading from Your Computer
- Launch Cricut Design Space: If you don’t have Cricut Design Space installed, you can access it through your web browser.
- Sign In or Create an Account: Log in to your Cricut Design Space account or create one if you’re new to the platform.
- Open a New Project: Click on “New Project” to start a fresh design canvas.
- Upload: Click the “Upload image” button on the left-hand panel. This opens the Upload Image dialog.
- Browse for the SVG File: Click “Upload Image” and then “Browse” to find the SVG file on your computer. Select the SVG file you want to import and click “Open”
- Import the SVG File: After selecting the file, you’ll be prompted to add details about the image. You can assign tags and a name to help you find it later. Click “Upload.”
- Insert the SVG: The uploaded SVG will now appear in the “Uploaded Images” section. Click on it, and then click “Add to canvas” to add it to your project canvas.svg file open in cricut design space.
Method 2: Import from Cricut Access
If you have a Cricut Access subscription, you can also find and import SVG files directly from the Cricut Access library.
- Sign In: Make sure you’re signed in to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Browse Cricut Access: On the left-hand panel, click on “Images.” You can search for SVG files or browse through categories.
- Select an SVG: Click on the SVG file you want to use, and it will be added to your project canvas.
- Customize and Cut: You can now resize, customize, and prepare your SVG file for cutting. Once you’re satisfied, follow the prompts to send the design to your Cricut machine for cutting.
Opening SVG files in Cricut Design Space is a straightforward process, and it opens up a world of creative possibilities. Whether you’re crafting greeting cards, home decor, or personalized gifts, using SVG files in Cricut Design Space allows you to bring your unique designs to life with precision and style. So, go ahead and start creating your next masterpiece! The design shown above is part of a set of Patterned Cross Designs, available in SVG, DXF and EPS formats.